- Information We Collect and How We Collect It
In connection with your access to our Site and/or use our Services, we collect and store certain information about you. Some of this information can be used on its own or in combination with other information to identify you individually. We call that information “personal information.” We collect personal information and other information as described below:
- Information You Provide: We collect personal information when you or your employer registers to use the Service, provides information when using the Site or Services, updates your account information, adds additional services, submits information to verify your identity, contacts us with questions or feedback, or otherwise communicates with us. This personal information may include your name, address, email address, phone number, bank account, dependent information and Social Security Number/taxpayer identification number.
- Public Information: We may collect information about you from public sources, such as public social media pages.
- Information from Third Parties: We may collect and receive information about you, including personal, financial account, and demographic information from third parties, such as financial institutions and our service providers, as well as we may collect your business information from credit bureaus, in order to process identity verification, fraud protection, risk assessment and other purposes.
- Device and IP Information: When you access the Site or use the Services, we automatically receive certain usage information, such as your device identifier (if using a mobile device), Internet Protocol (IP) address (if using a browser), operating system, browser type and the address of a referring site.
- Single Sign-On Information: Single Sign-On allows you to sign in to the Service from another service you use and with which we partner. We will collect certain information for security purposes in order to verify your authorized access to the Service, including your username and password for the other service.
Use of the Google Analytics and information collected via the Google Analytics are subject to the Terms of Service of Google Analytics.
- Use of Your Information
We use information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To administer the Site, manage accounts and provide the Services;
- To monitor, analyze, improve and develop the Site and Service, and to create new Service features;
- To provide a more customized experience on the Site, Service and/or our partners’ or affiliates’ websites;
- To integrate with Third Parties;
- To understand our users better;
- To validate user information provided to us for fraud and risk detection purposes;
- To determine eligibility for the Service;
- To prevent, identify and address fraudulent or other illegal activity and security issues;
- To communicate with you;
- To generate anonymized, aggregate data containing only de-identified, non-personal information that we may use to publish reports;
- To advertise and market to you;
- To operate our business, including payments, corporate governance, compliance and auditing practices, and recruitment if you submit an application for employment with Doreming via the Site;
- To comply with laws, rules regulations, and legal process and other related disclosures; and
- For any other purpose for which you expressly authorize us to use your information.
- Sharing and Disclosure of Your Information
We will only share your information with the third parties listed below for the purposes described above in the “Use of Your Information” Section:
- Government agencies and taxing authorities, as required to provide the Services, including but not limited to the Internal Revenue Service and state and local tax agencies;
- Banking and financial institutions;
- Certain parties as necessary to respond in good faith to legal process;
- Legal and financial advisors and auditors;
- Third-party agents, partners and service providers, who are only permitted to use your information as we allow (which may include contacting you on behalf), and are required under law or contract to keep your personal information confidential; and
- The following third parties under the circumstances described below:
- We may share business information with credit bureaus, and we may share information with certain companies, banks and organizations for the purposes of fraud prevention and determining eligibility for the Services;
- If there is a sale of Doreming (including, without limitation, a merger, stock acquisition, sale of assets or reorganization), or in the event that Doreming liquidates or dissolves, we may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of our assets, which could include your information, to the acquirer;
- From time to time, we may share reports with the public that contain anonymized, aggregate, de-identified information and statistics; and
- We may share you information with certain other third parties with whom you expressly authorize us to share your information.
- Your Choices
Changing or Deleting Your Information
You have a right to review, update, correct or delete your personal information through your account or by contacting us using the contact information listed below. Please note that there may be some delay in the deletion of your data from our services following your request.
Additionally, we may retain some of your data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, or as needed for other legitimate business purposes.
Do Not Track
Our Site does not currently have the capability of responding to “Do Not Track” signals received from various browsers.
We have implemented industry standard administrative, technical, and physical security safeguards designed to protect the personal information that you provide. Access to your data on our Service is password-protected, and data is protected by SSL encryption when it is exchanged between your web browser and the Services.
We also depend on you to protect your information. Please set up a strong password and keep it confidential. If you become aware of any breach of security, please notify us immediately.
- Important Information
Links to Other Sites
Storage and Processing
Our Policy Toward Children
The Service is not directed to children under 13 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. However, if a child under the age of 13 is a dependent on our User, we may collect information about the child.
- Contact Information
Updated: May 27, 2018